Link to “Teach Students How To Research” presentation: http://bit.ly/InternetLesson
This video is an overview of my “Master The Internet” presentations I teach my middle school students. Part one covers Internet Safety. This is a fun and engaging way to teach students about:
- How to avoid leaving an embarrassing digital legacy
- Ways to secure social media
- Using the 5 W’s to decide website reliability
- How to help others being cyber-bullied
- Ways to detect a catfish (someone with a false online identity)
- And more!